Glutathione Skin Whitening Complex Capsule (GLUDIN FORTE 25G PLUS)
Gludin Forte Capsules:
After using the glutathione kit for injection, 2-3 capsules per day. (maintain the effect of glutathione for injection)
And also other beauty and health benefits of glutathione:
• Due to its tremendous detoxifying abilities, glutathione is an excellent treatment for acne, eczema, psoriasis, and any skin ailment.
• Glutathione prolongs the anagen stage of the hair cycle, which means a reduction in hair loss in many individuals.
• Glutathione helps reduce free radicals and tissue degeneration. A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles is often the result.
• A reduced level of glutathione is often implicated in obesity and diabetes mellitus. A course of glutathione capsules can often help normalize blood sugar levels and aid in weight loss.
How to take GLUTATHIONE
For adults, take one capsule per day, preferably with a meal.
Possible side effects
Glutathione is possibly safe for most adults when taken by oral. The incidence of adverse reaction is very low even at high doses and long term use. However in certain individuals, the following side effects may occur:• Rarely allergic reactions: paroxysmal rash.
• Chest discomfort and breathing problem.
•Rarely gastrointestinal problems: anepithymia, nausea, vomiting, stomachache, etc.
• Dizziness, body temperature increased, chills.
• After the first few doses, you may feel some detox symptoms as the glutathione will be busy eliminating toxins from the body. These symptoms can include dizziness, headache, and slight nausea. If you has experienced a serious side effect of the above or not listed in the above, you should stop the medicine immediately and consult a qualified physician. Since glutathione is inhibiting tyrosinase, a reduction of melanin also means a reduction in sun protection. High level SPF should be worn while undergoing glutathione capsules.
Warnings and special precautions
• People with renal inadequacy or other serious disease use with caution. Suggest applying to healthy bodies.
• For those lactating and pregnant, children under 18–Not recommended for use.
• For those with asthma–Glutathione can increase the symptoms of asthma, and can worsen it. So still, avoid this for those with asthma.
Store below 30°C. Keep the capsules in the outer carton in order to protect from light. Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use.
These measures will help protect the environment.