1. Product name: L-carnitine injection
3. Package: 5 ampoules/tray/box
4. Shelf life: 36 months
L-Carnitine belongs to the group named Amino Acid. Our body produces it to maintain basic metabolism. It is important in fatty acids burning and transforming them into energy. The L-Carnitine Injections is a weight loss treatment that helps the body turn fat into energy.some sportsmen use this L-carnitine to enhance their performance and tone up their muscles.And other beauty benefits.
Scope of application
KEEP MEDICINE OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Should be administered intravenously (IV) or subcutaneously (SC) by a licensed medical practitioner.
Recommended to administer if you are going to workout or exercise within the day or as advised by your physician.
L-Carnitine injection is recommended at 1g every 2 days for best result. However, you may reduce the dosage with the advice of doctor. The L-carnitine is taken intravenously either by normal injection or using a butterfly needle or subcutaneous injection. After taking this L-carnitine, you can carry out exercise around 15-20 minutes daily.
Benefits of L-Carnitine
* Ultilization of energy - Fatty acids are transported more into the cells for burning. Energy yield and you can lose more weight by exercising.
* Balanced Cholesterol level - Because the fatty acids are being used up for burning, thus our cholesterol level will be balanced up by increasing the HDL and lowering LDL.
* Healthy Heart - Because the cholesterol level is in controled, so the risk at which arterioscleriosis will be minimised. If a person who has exposed to arterioscleriosis and aged, he will definately facing the risk of heart attack because the heart is using alot of energy to pump blood through narrow vessels.
* Muscle building - For people who work out in gym, they will use L-carnitine for toning up the musles. When fatty acids are transported and burned in mitochorndria, those fat tissue will getting lesser and more muscle is built by exercising.
It can cause side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, heartburn, diarrhea, and seizures. It can also cause the urine, breath, and sweat to have a “fishy” odor.
DO NOT USE IN CASE OF PRESENCE OF TURBIDITY OR PRECIPITATES
Store below 25℃.Store in the original carton in order to protect from light.