1. Product name: CoQ10
2. Specification: 5mg/2ml
3. Package: 5 ampoules/tray/box
4. Shelf life: 36 months
1. What ubidecarenone injection is and what it is used for
Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) is a vitamin-like substance found throughout the body. In most people over thirty, levels of Coenzyme Q10 in the skin are below optimum, resulting in lesser ability to produce collagen, elastin and other important skin molecules. Besides, Coenzyme Q10-depleted skin may be more prone to the damage by free radicals, which are particularly abundant in the skin since it is exposed to the elements. Coenzyme Q10 can boost skin repair and regeneration and reduce free radical damage.
Ubidecarenone Injection is a clear yellow liquid containing 5mg of ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10). It has the following effects:
(1) Antioxidant. The injection could protect cells against the damage of free radical, restrain the peroxidation of the skin lipid, revitalizing and moisturizing the skin.
(2) Skin whitening, pale spot, repair and improve skin texture. The injection could inhibit oxidation of the cell effectively and improve facial acne and spots, reduce pigmentation, making the whole body skin white touched with red and restore the elasticity.
(3) Anti-Aging. The injection could scavenge oxygen free radicals effectively, promote the metabolism of skin and the formation of collagen, delay skin aging, prevent the appearance of wrinkles, repair damaged tissue, smooth and fade wrinkles, eliminate the skin tension caused by aging, lack of nutrition, illumination and disease.
Ubidecarenone Injection is more effective than the Oral Preparation of Coenzyme Q10.
2. How to use ubidecarenone injection
For Intramuscular or intravenous route.
As directed by your physician.
Intravenous injection should be slow to avoid dizziness, head bilges, chest tightness, and low blood pressure, etc.
3. Storing ubidecarenone injection
Store below 20°C in outer carton to protect from heat, light and moisture.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.