REDUCED GLUTATHIONE EFFECTS AND MECHANIS:
Whitening:The simplistic explanation of how glutathione whiten the skin is that it inhibits an enzyme called tyrosinase, which produces melanin, the dark pigment in the skin. Glutathione also works to clear the body of free radicals and toxins that can lead to serious skin problems like hyperpigmentation and melasma, as well as more common ones like sun spots.
Protect the liver:
Through the transmethylation and transpropylamino reactions, Glutathione can protect liver in synthesization, detoxication and inactivating hormone, and increase metabolism of cholic acid, to promote assimilation of fat and fat-soluble Vitamin (A,D,E,K) in alimentary tract.
Glutathione is the most important and effective endogenous antioxidant. There is a direct correlation with the speed of aging and the reduction of glutathione concentrations in intracellular fluids. As individuals grow older, glutathione levels drop, and the ability to detoxify free radicals decreases.
VITAMIN C EFFECTS:
• Whitening, Healthier Skin
It has very good effects when combined with reduced glutathione when used for Anti-aging & Whitening, Healthier Skin. Aside from above, Vitamin C has other key benefits on the skin, such as:
• essential for collagen synthesis
• fights redness and inflammation, effective in treating acne and rosacea
• essential in wound healing
Also, it can be used in the following health conditions:
• prevent and treat scurvy or other conditions requiring extra vitamin C
• vitamin C deficiency is severe or taking tablet is difficult
• improve immunity
ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID EFFECTS AND MECHANIS:
- Anti-Aging: The anti-aging benefit is due to its ability to scavenge free-radicals which lead to premature and wrinkling. Another, it is because of its nature of breaking down carbohydrates to produce energy. The energy produced help keep the skin tighter and making it more youthful.
- Whitening and Skin improvements: The whitening and skin improvements benefits are also due to its antioxygenation, it can help recycle other antioxidants like vitamin C and glutathione, which can whiten and brighten the skin.